Thursday, June 20, 2013

NA Crush Tourney - Team Travis!!!

*SQUEE!!!*
This was me:

Thursday afternoon brought some of the coolest news I've ever received! I was chosen to be Travis Maddox's advocate for the NA Crush Tournament!! Don't be jealous, there's still room for you all. But it's still pretty much the most kick ass thing.  :)

Everyone who knows me understands how *HUGE* this is - I mean, he's only my number ONE, all-time top book boyfriend. Coming from me, that's quite a statement. If book boys were real, I'd be trying to steal him from Abby.  ;)



Calm? Okay. I think I can manage that. But now I need YOUR help. I need to gather up a crew of groupies  helpers to get this man to the finals and ultimately to VICTORY. We have plenty of time to spread the word and get votes. Travis's first match-up isn't until July 4th - eek! He's seed 3 and has a first round bye.




So we need to tweet, post on FB, G+, etc. and make sure he takes home the title. I'd like to enlist some help with buttons, graphics, etc. I'm okay at it, but could use someone who's a bad ass. Also, if you have ideas on other ways to promote, that works, too! If you'd like to help out, there are multiple ways to get in touch. Leave a comment here, tweet me (@cubbiesgirl99) or email me (kspear22@gmail.com) if you want to be a part of this madness. There is a lot of competition out there, so let's do it big!


When tweeting, make sure to use hashtags #TeamTravis, #NACrushTourney, and #MaddoxManiacsNATourney.
 
Voting will take place at naalley.com so make sure you check daily! I will post as often as I can to remind everyone when Travis is up! If you have ANY ideas to add to my tourney post, give me a shout! I want it to be the absolute best. It is due by 11:59 pm on Sunday, the 23rd. 




#TeamTravis - we got this!

- Kelli






No comments:

Post a Comment